To Our Dearest Gowrikutty, on your 10th birthday
To Our Dearest Gowrikutty,
Happy 10th Birthday, our precious little angel! ❤️
How are you already 10, my dear?
It's hard to believe that ten wonderful years have passed since you came into our lives and filled our hearts with love, laughter, and endless joy. Without even realizing it, you have taught us so much. Life has become so much more beautiful through your eyes. Watching you grow has been the greatest privilege of my life.
You are kind, thoughtful, curious, playful, and so much stronger than you know. I love your innocence, the way you express yourself, the way you laugh, the little "ahhhh..." you say whenever you suddenly realize something, and how excitedly you tell us everything that happened at school when you come home.
I love the way you care for the people you love, how you always want everything to be fair for everyone around you, and how you have such a strong sense of right and wrong. I admire that you're confident enough to tell us when you think we're wrong too—it reminds us to see the world through your honest and compassionate heart.
I love the sparkle in your eyes whenever you discover something new and the happiness you bring to everyone around you.
One thing that amazes me the most is the way you handle your emotions at such a young age. Your empathy, maturity, and beautiful heart make me so proud. Never stop being the wonderful person you are.
As you step into double digits, I hope you dream big, stay brave, and always believe in yourself. There will be days that are easy and days that are challenging, but remember that you are never alone. Acha and Amma will always be beside you, cheering you on, loving you, and supporting you no matter what.
Keep laughing loudly, asking endless questions, making beautiful memories, and enjoying every little moment of your childhood.
Thank you for making me proud every single day. Being your mother is the greatest gift I have ever received.
Happy 10th Birthday, my sweet Gowri. May this year bring you beautiful adventures, wonderful friendships, good health, and dreams that come true.
I love you more than words can ever express—today, tomorrow, and forever.
With all my love,
Amma and Acha ❤️
Comments
Post a Comment